Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top 10 Most Viewed Recipes 2012


I have to admit, I am so glad 2012 is over. It was a year filled with so many challenges for us that most times, I thought I would never see the end of it. But God was (and still is) faithful. We were blessed to endure hardship and still remained a strong family. Most importantly, I was able to start my blog, create a lot more recipes (some failed, some not), and joined the best bloggin' network there is out there. Many of you I have contacted directly and all of you responded with great help. I want to take this opportunity to say, "thank you and may 2013 be filled with blessings from above."


Also, this post is to announce that I will not be blogging as much as I would like to. Due to demanding schedules and many other responsibilities at home, I do not have the time I need to blog. I have a few recipes from December I am yet to edit photos and write about. It saddens me but this is a decision that I have made based on the above. In addition, with blog and computer issues, feel this is God's way of telling me I need to dedicate more time to my family. Blogging time will come (like now :-P)


With that being said, here are the Top 10 Most Viewed Recipes of 2012!!




#1 - Golden Oreo Cookie Cake with 695 views (Thank you!)


#2 - Oreo Cookie Cake with 678 views


#3 - Coquito with 500 views


#4 - Triple Chocolate Rolo Caramel Cake with 281 views


#5 - Golden Oreo Cookie Cupcakes with 190 views


#6 - Apple Spice Cookies with 162 views






#10 - Iced Caramel Mocha Coffee with 124 views

Thank you for your support and for following!

Happy Baking and Happy New Year!

Word of Encouragement:
You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
Deuteronomy 6:5 (ESV)




StumbleUpon

4 comments:

  1. Michelle, great top 10. Thanks again for sharing your Coquito recipe on my blog.

    I can so relate with you about blogging time. I've had to pull back as well. Especially since my blog is not a monetary one, I don't want to miss out on life because I spend it blogging. I do enjoy it, but, have scaled back so that there is a balance in my life.

    Have a great new year!

    Carmen
    http://bakingismyzen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen! Happy New Year. You are one of those I thank personally. You shared my recipe and it reached to many views. I never thought that would happen. Thank you so much.
      There is a time and a place. I have set a goal of one post a week (if I can bake, edit, and post all on the same day- impossible). If not, I am not going to sweat it. It will get done. Like you said, we are not making money from this. But I want to keep in touch with my fellow bloggers. These are a great group and I appreciate/love/respect all their hard work.

      Thanks again Carmen!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I want a slice of that peanut butter swirled chocolate bundt cake right now! Looks like you had a tasty year! :) Hope your new year is getting off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Yes, that PB Swirl Chocolate Bundt cake is super delicious. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete